Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Raechel's Rabbit


Here it is, wandering around the garden while Rinpoche showed me how to use layer masks in Photoshop. Yesterday I realized I left most of my underwear in New York so made a mad dash to Marks and Spencer's to acquire new ones, then into a photo booth to take visa pictures (why the long face?) followed by the purchase of a lot of nuts for the trip. Tonight Pema Zangmo made a fabulous fish pie, Robert got measured for robes and Rinpoche played 'Sara'.



Location:Salop St,Penarth,United Kingdom

4 comments:

Greg said...

OK, _now_ I can see the photos. (AdBlock thought they were ads, until I told it to ease up.)

Nying-tsal said...

Very cool guitar--like the one played by Robert Jr Lockwood in his later years.

Nice bunny

Sengchen Dra-tsal said...

Last night while I slept, blessed illusion, I dreamt of being on a rooftop at dusk with Rinpoche who was happily taking pictures of the sky. When his camera was spent, he looked at me and without saying a word I handed him my camera and he continued. When that was full too, I went downstairs and found another camera and spent the rest of the night finding cameras and bringing them to him.

Sengchen Dra-tsal said...

Please tell Raechel that we are enjoying her calendar very much, which I affectionately think of as the "Twelve Names of Bunnyness"